Mr Samer Hamada is a world-renowned surgeon with specialist training in cornea and refractive surgery. He has treated thousands of patients, providing them with professional and tailored care that achieves excellent results and improved quality of life.
- I am one of the very few eye surgeons in the world who have educational, academic and clinical skills to manage corneal diseases in children.
- I am currently a consultant eye surgeon at the world-famous Corneoplastic Unit and Eye Bank at Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Trust. Here I manage complex referrals of corneal and eye surfaces diseases in adults and children from around the UK.
- I am active in developing innovations for managing patients with corneal diseases.
- I regularly speak at international eye conferences and teach colleagues on front line advances in eye surgery.
- I have higher qualifications in cataract and refractive surgery, including a master degree from Ulster University and fellowship training in a reputable international eye centre.
- I have also attained higher specialist training at reputable national and international centres of excellence. After completing my general ophthalmic surgical training, I undertook five years of sub-specialist training, with fellowships in cataract, corneal and refractive surgery.
- Laser refractive surgery
- Intraocular lens (non-laser) refractive surgery
- Advanced cataract surgery
- Intraocular lens procedures including premium lenses such as Multifocal, toric, and phakic lenses
- The management of laser refractive surgery complications
29a Wimpole Street, London W1G 8GP
0207 307 8250
|Monday – Thursday||8:00 am – 21:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 21:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am – 14:00 pm|
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT